The contact form on this page is intended to answer questions related to the General Data Protection Law, for other matters such as doubts, suggestions and complaints, access our contact form.
The holder of personal data has the right to request from the website eletronaval, at any time, upon formal request, information regarding your data.
The website eletronaval will have 14 working days to respond to requests from the holders of personal data. Requests will be analyzed as provided for in current legislation and, for legal reasons, some requests may not be met.
Data subjects, according to the text of the LGPD, can exercise their rights through:
- Confirmation of the existence of treatment;
- Access to your personal data;
- Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
- Anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive or treated data in violation of the provisions of this Law;
- Data portability to another service or product provider, upon express request, in accordance with the regulation of the national authority, observing commercial and industrial secrets;
- Deletion of personal data processed with the consent of the holder;
- Information on the public and private entities with which the controller made shared use of data;
- Information about the possibility of not providing consent and about the consequences of denial;
- Revocation of Consent.